Advanced Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology in Bend, Oregon
Welcome to Central Oregon Dermatology where our goal is to provide professional, compassionate, and medically advanced patient care in a timely manner. We value the trust our patients and referring providers place in our expert opinion. At our office, you will find a warm, knowledgeable staff who believes that your comfort and your health are the most important ingredients in maintaining vigorous, healthy skin.
Professional training and expertise in all aspects of dermatology is essential to provide for your unique skin care needs. Mark Hall, M.D., is an experienced, board-certified Bend dermatologist whose priority is to provide you with personalized, safe and effective dermatologic care. We provide diagnosis and treatment of all types of skin cancers, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma. In addition, we treat a full range of skin conditions from psoriasis and rosacea to eczema and acne.
Conveniently located on the west side of Bend in the Old Mill District, Central Oregon Dermatology offers you advanced medical, surgical, laser and cosmetic treatments.
To better serve our patients in Redmond, Madras, La Pine, and Prineville, Central Oregon Dermatology is now offering Dermatology appointments at the following locations:
Redmond: St. Charles Family Care
Madras: St. Charles Family Care
La Pine: La Pine Community Health Center
COVID-19 Reopening Protocols
Our team at Central Oregon Dermatology is looking forward to reconnecting with our Central Oregon community. The safety and health of our patients and staff is our number one priority. With guidance from the Governor’s Reopening Oregon plan, we will be reopening Central Oregon Dermatology and have adopted the following safety precautions and protocols.
- Our waiting room is not available at this time to protect patients and staff.
- Please call us when you arrive at our office and wait in your vehicle. We will come and get you when we are ready for you.
- No visitors are allowed at appointments at this time – only patients are allowed in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided prior to entering our office. Please sanitize your hands before entering and when leaving our office.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we require patients to wear masks or face coverings for the duration of your appointment and while in our office. You can bring your own mask or we will be happy to provide you one if needed.
- We have added air purification and air exchange systems for added protection. Our doors will also be open (pending weather) to increase air flow.
- Everyone needs to keep 6 feet of physical distance in all areas inside and outside the building.
- Exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after each patient and each evening after closing. In addition, all common hard surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
General Guidelines for Your Safety
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have symptoms or have been recently exposed.
- If you become symptomatic (cough, fever, shortness of breath), please self-isolate immediately.
- Practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing, covering coughs/sneezes with your elbow or a tissue, and avoiding touching your face.
- Be mindful of social distancing.
Please check back in before your appointment as specific details may change in accordance with the Governor’s office guidelines and in support of our goal of keeping our patients and community safe and healthy. We appreciate your continued support of our business as we navigate COVID-19 together.
If you have questions or need to set an appointment, please call us at (541) 678-0020.
From age-defying cosmetic services and skincare products to traditional medical and surgical skin care, we will provide comprehensive services for your entire family. Dr. Hall specializes in:
General and Medical Dermatology
- Acne and Rosacea
- Eczema and Dry Skin
- Melanoma and Abnormal Moles
- Rashes of All Types
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis and Surgery
- Precancerous Lesions (Actinic Keratoses)